Ambedkar Institute of technology previous year question paper


History of Institute

Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi was established in the year 1986 by the Government of NCT and Department of Training & Technical Education (D.T.T.E.). Previously the campus of AIT shared with the Pusa Institute Of Technology and on 6th Dec. 1996, It was shifted at Shakarpur, Delhi. This institute was formerly known as Ambedkar Polytechnic Shakarpur Delhi.


             English and Communication Skill-1:-






                   Applied Mathematics-1:-






                        Basic Electricity:-








Contact Address

Ambedkar Institute of Technology Delhi (Formerly known as Ambedkar Polytechnic)
Address: ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute Shakarpur[Extn.], Delhi-110092, INDIA
Phone: 011 22023594,22460311,22428339
Email: ap.delhi@nic.in
Fax No: 011 22023594
Official Website: https://www.ambp.in/

Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post