Why should we hire you for this position ? Brothers Study Zone



Possible answer #1
Currently, I am about to finish my final semester/year at college. In the course of these few years during graduation/postgraduation, we have been taught a lot of things. But the practical application of my knowledge will help me know how much have I actually learned. Joining your firm will gauge where I stand . No better opportunity than this can come my way. I can showcase my talent and prove my skills here, while in turn, I can learn how this industry functions in and out. That is why you may hire me for this internship.

Possible answer #2
Since I am a fresher, I am still learning. But I can vouch for the fact that I am a fast learner. I am always open to learn and unlearn at the same time. Unlearning as in letting go of outdated practices and ideas and moving on to more advanced procedures . I have some fresh and raw ideas that I would like to discuss with the management here if I make through and I am sure they will like a few of them. Hiring me can be a mutually beneficial arrangement for this company and me. I don’t see why I cannot be hired for this internship.

Possible answer #3
I would want to learn all the nuances of the business during my tenure here if at all I get hired. I have always been in awe of the CEO and this is actually my dream company. You guys are into corporate social responsibility and are actively involved with a few NGOs I believe. I saw this on your official website. This is where we strike the same chord, as I am a social worker and an active volunteer with several NGOs. So, you may hire me as you can get the best out of me while I get to learn the best from your company too.

Possible answer #4
Honestly, joining this esteemed organization will help me learn a lot. I would love to seek the guidance of experienced and learned teams that are already onboard. That way, I can become a better professional in the future. Yours is a renowned brand and being a part of this huge enterprise will strengthen my base too. That is what matters at the end of the day, a strong foundation. And I feel your company can undoubtedly help me build one. In turn, I can assure you utmost dedication from my side and all that I can do at my level for the betterment of this organization.

Possible answer #5
I am a patient learner and have a decent grasping power. I can learn things quickly and can be productive at the same time. I can also be of great help when it comes to ideating and showing creativity. Besides, my graduation had a paper wherein we had to do a project work concerning your industry. Hence, whatever I learned during my industrial visits and previous internships, are all in sync with this job role. There is no need to start from the scratch as I possess basic knowledge in this field already. Hence, at the end of the day, you might want to choose me as one of the finalists.

Possible answer #6
This is for a fresher interested in ‘Human Resource’ or related roles.

I have held the positions of ‘campus ambassador’ and ‘placement coordinator’ during my college days. So I possess a decent experience in cherry-picking the right talent for a specific task. Choosing the right person for a particular task is a job half done. Since I have a knack for identifying appropriate talent for any given task, I believe that I fulfill the basic requirement for this internship/job role. Besides, I am also pursuing my part-time PGDBA in human resource management. Hence, I am an ideal candidate for the profile.

Possible answer #7
This is for a fresher interested in ‘Digital Marketing’ or related roles.

I am an avid reader and writer. I have the ability to read and analyze content and also create digital content. I have created my own blog from scratch on WordPress and I always ensure that it stays up and running. I feed it with as much fresh content as possible on a weekly basis. Over the past few months, I have received a very positive and encouraging response from my followers, especially after I kickstarted social media promotional campaigns to support my website. I have completed several basic and intermediate certifications online pertaining to website creation, digital marketing, and content development. These are listed in my resume for you to check in detail. Hence I believe that my exposure, my interests, and my experience will help me do justice to this position. Given the opportunity, I am sure that I will not let you down in any manner.

Possible answer #8
This is for a fresher interested in any job role.

I give my 100% in anything that I am involved in, be it a coursework, project work, freelance project or a task as simple as writing a poem! I think I’ll be efficient for this job because I got enrolled into a related course last week, on a part-time arrangement. When I am focussed on a task, nothing can distract me. Some of my friends say that I am a perfectionist and it bugs them a lot, but I can’t help it! It is a part of my nature. Besides this, I am honest and straightforward. Whenever I have an issue with my task, I don’t hesitate to seek help from someone who knows about it. All these traits make me a good candidate for this internship.

Possible answer #9
I would make your work much easier. I have a lot of skills that would make me stand out. Instead of speaking for myself, I would prefer to show you my work. I would like you to give me an opportunity to let my work speak for myself.

Someone going for marketing could answer this way.

Possible answer #10
I have always been a creative person and can use this to the company’s advantage. Our aim has always been to reach the products to consumers. But now, with the rising competition, the need is for new people with newer ideas. Whatever we produce is already out. So, it is not the product, but your way of approaching people which matters most when it comes to marketing today. And, I should be hired because I have a clear understanding of the idea and believe in the best.


These are a few sample answers you can use for various internships from different fields. The general answers can be used anywhere, no matter what internship you apply for. So long as your idea matches with the answer, go ahead and then it’s all set. So, what are you waiting for? Pull up your socks and tighten your belts and go ahead for the interview, bold and fearless!

And yes, do share your experiences with us once you are done with the interview in the comment section below.

Wishing you all the best.

Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post