Self-introduction example for Software Engineers

Self-introduction example for Software Engineers

My Introduction:
Hello everyone, first of all, thank you for this opportunity to introduce myself to you. 
My name is Tausif Ahmad, and I am from Darbhanga, Bihar, but I am currently living in Hyderabad.
I completed my B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad, where I also completed my Diploma in Computer Science. Throughout my academic journey, I have developed a strong foundation in various technical domains and have worked on several impactful projects.
My technical skills are:
Programming Languages: Java, JavaScript
Web Development: React, Node.js, Express.js, HTML, CSS, Tailwind CSS
Databases: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
During my time at university, I developed a Food Delivery App, and more recently, I completed projects such as an eCommerce website and a College website. These projects not only enhanced my technical abilities but also gave me practical experience in full-stack development.
In terms of professional development, I have completed a Java course from Scaler, and I am currently advancing my skills by pursuing a MERN Stack Development course from PW Skills. This ongoing learning has strengthened my ability to build scalable and efficient web applications.
Apart from academics and technical work, I enjoy playing cricket, watching YouTube, and browsing the internet to stay updated with the latest technology trends.
Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post