Write an application to the Hostel Warden for Wi-fi Issued


·       How do I write a complaint letter about an order not received?

Subject: Regarding to not Delivered of T-Shirt Order

Dear [Customer Service],

I am writing to report that my t-shirt order with order number [Order Number] has not been delivered to me yet. The expected delivery date has already passed, and I have not received any updates on the status of my order.

I placed the order on [Order Date] and was informed that the item will be delivered to me by [Expected Delivery Date]. However, it has been more than a week since the expected delivery date, and I have not received any notification or update from your end.

I would like to request for an update on the status of my order and the reason for the delay in delivery. I would also like to know when I can expect to receive my t-shirt order.

I have attached a copy of my order confirmation email for your reference.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

·       Write an application to the Hostel Warden for Wi-fi Issued.

Dear Warden sir,

I am writing to report an issue with the Wi-Fi network in the hostel. I have been experiencing connectivity issues and have been unable to connect to the network for the past few days.

I have tried restarting my device and checking the Wi-Fi signal strength, but the issue persists. I believe there may be an issue with the Wi-Fi network itself.

I kindly request that the issue be investigated and resolved as soon as possible. As a student residing in the hostel, reliable internet access is crucial for me to complete my academic work and our Interview.

I appreciate your prompt response to this matter and look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

 


 

Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post