Republic Day Speech 2024

Republic Day Speech

Republic Day

Honorable HOD Sir, Instructors, and My all mates. Let me introduce myself my name is TAUSIF AHMAD. I am a student of B.TECH final year. As everyone is aware, today is Republic Day, one of the most important national holidays, and that is why we are all assembled here.

I would like to start by wishing everyone a very happy Republic Day! And I want to express my gratitude to my class teacher for providing me with this wonderful chance to speak on this wonderful day. 

वतन हमारा ऐसे ना छोड़ पाए कोई,

रिश्ता हमारा ऐसे ना तोड़ पाए कोई,

दिल हमारा एक है एक है हमारी जान,

हिंदुस्तान हमारा है हम है इसकी शान।

Every year on January 26, we in India commemorate Republic Day, which symbolizes the ultimate authority of the people who live there and the right of the people to select their representatives as political leaders to point the nation in the correct way. India is a republican nation, meaning that the people elect the President and Prime Minister. 

We will never forget the commitment our freedom warriors had to our nation as they relentlessly battled the British to establish India as a free nation. On such momentous days, we ought to honor them by keeping them in our thoughts. 

As a result, upholding and respecting our nation’s system and constitution becomes our essential obligation. As I conclude my remarks here today, on this momentous day, I offer my respects and homage to those great revolutionaries.

ना पूछो जमाने से कि

क्या हमारी कहानी है,

हमारी पहचान तो बस इतनी है

कि हम सब हिंदुस्तानी हैं।

Thank you to all for listening to me carefully, I hope you love this speech, and once again Happy Republic Day to all of you!!! 

👉Best Anchoring Script

Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post