Kc Shinha Mathematics class 11/ Exercise 17.1 solution - Brothers Study Zone


                       Sequences and Series : A.P.

Sequence:- The group of numbers based on a pattern.

Eg:- 1,5,9,13................

Eg:- 1,2,4,8,16.............

       Types of Sequence :-
1. Finite:- The sequence having limited number of terms.eg:- 1,3,5............99

Terms of sequence an /Tn-nth term of sequence
n=123............

2. Infinite:- The sequence having unlimited number of terms eg:- 1,2,3,4,.........

Series:- Let t1, t2, t3,t4,...............tn  are n terms of sequence then t1+t2+t3+..........+ tn is called series. eg:- 1,2,4,8...........sequence

eg:- 1+2+4+8+.............series




















Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post