Involute with normal and Tangent//Engineering Drawing

 Q.01 Draw an involute of a square plane of 30 mm side . Also draw tangent and normal at any point on the curve.

Involute of Square


Q.02 Draw an involute of an equilateral trangle of 30 mm sides.


Involute of Equilateral Trangle


Q.03 Draw an involute of a pentagon of 30 mm sides.


involute of Pentagon


Q.04 Draw a involute of a circle 50 mm diameter and draw a tangent and normal at a point 100 mm from the involute of a circle.



Involute of circle


Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post