How do I write an application for refund of fees paid twice? Fee Refund Application

 How do I write an application for refund of fees paid twice?



[Hostel Management Office]

[Hostel Name]

[Hostel Address]

[City, State, ZIP Code]

Subject: Request for Refund of Duplicate Hostel Fee Payment

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is [your name]. I am student of [course name] . I am writing to bring to your attention a payment issue regarding my hostel fee. On [Date], I made a payment of [Amount] for my hostel fee for the [Academic Year or Semester] through [Payment Method]. However, due to a technical glitch or error, my payment was processed twice, resulting in an overpayment of my hostel fees.

Details of the Duplicate Payments:

Transaction Date: [Date of the First Payment]

Transaction ID/Reference Number: [Transaction ID/Reference Number for the First Payment]

Amount: [Amount of the First Payment]

Transaction Date: [Date of the Second Payment]

Transaction ID/Reference Number: [Transaction ID/Reference Number for the Second Payment]

Amount: [Amount of the Second Payment]

Upon realizing this double payment, I immediately contacted the hostel administration to rectify the issue. However, I have not received any communication or refund for the duplicate payment to date.

I kindly request your prompt attention to this matter and request the following actions:

Verification of the duplicate payments from your records.

Refund of the overpaid amount of [Amount of Duplicate Payment] to my [Bank Account Number] at [Bank Name], as soon as possible.

Confirmation of the refund once it has been processed, along with the expected timeline for the funds to be credited to my account.

I have attached copies of the payment receipts and transaction details for your reference. I trust that this matter will be resolved promptly and professionally, ensuring that my overpaid amount is refunded without any further delay.

If you require any additional information or documentation from my end, please do not hesitate to contact me at [Your Email Address] or [Your Phone Number]. I am willing to cooperate fully to expedite the resolution of this matter.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this request. I look forward to a swift resolution and the refund of the duplicate payment.

Sincerely,

(Signature)

[Your Name]

Attachment:

  • Payment receipt


Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post