Write a mail for in the form not available attachment option on website

 Write a mail for in the form not available attachment option on website example

Subject: Request for Assistance: Form Attachment Option Unavailable on Website

Dear Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is TAUSIF AHMAD[YOUR NAME] , and I am reaching out to you regarding an issue I encountered while attempting to submit a form on your website.

I recently visited your website and was interested in applying for Income and domicile certificate three times my form was rejected because there is mention you are not attached document . However, I noticed that the option to attach files was not available on the form. As my submission requires the inclusion of additional documents, I am writing to inquire about alternative methods for submitting the necessary attachments.

I understand that technical issues can arise, and I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. If there is an alternative method for submitting attachments or if there is an expected timeline for when the attachment option will be restored, I would be grateful for any information you can provide.

In the meantime, please advise on the best course of action to ensure that my submission is complete. If there is a designated email address for attachments or if you have an alternative method for receiving the required documents, please share that information.

Thank you for your time and assistance in resolving this matter. I appreciate your attention to detail and commitment to providing a smooth user experience on your website. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Tausif Ahmad [YOUR NAME]

Mobile No 7761XXXXXX[YOUR CONTACT NUMBER]

Email sample@gmail.com[]YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS


👉How do I write an application for refund of fees paid twice? Fee Refund Application

Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post