Ellipse , Hyperbola and Parabola By Ecentricity Method | Conic Sections

Q.01  Draw an Ellipse when the distance of its focus from its directrix is 50 mm and ecentricity is 2/3         .Also, draw a Tangent and Normal to the Ellipse at a point 70 mm away from the directrix.


Ellipse


Q.02 Draw a Hyperbola when the distance of its focus from its directrix is 50 mm and ecentricity is 3/2.

Also , draw a Tangent and a Normal to the Hyperbola at a point 25 mm from the directrix.


Hyperbola


Q.03 Draw a Parabola when the distance between its focus and directrix is 50 mm . Also, draw a Tangent and a Normal at a point 70 mm from the directrix .



Parabola







Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post