How to draw cycloid in Engineering Drawing & Graphics

 1. A circle of 50 mm diameter rolls along a straight line without slipping. Draw the curve traced out by a point 'P' on the circumference, for one complete revolution of circle. Name the curve, Draw the tangent and normal to the curve at a point on it 40 mm from the line.




2. A circle of 50 mm diameter rolls on the circumference of another circle of 175 mm diameter from out side of it traced the locus of a point on the circumference of the rolling circle for one complete revolution. Name the curve , draw a tangent and normal to the curve at a point 125 mm from the centre of  directing circle.



3. Draw a Hypocycloid having a diameter of rolling circle is 50 mm there diameter of directing circle is 175 mm also tangent and normal to the curve at any point .






Tausif

Hi! My name is TAUSIF AHMAD I have completed B.Tech in Computer Science from Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad. I am always ready to have new experiences meet new people and learn new things. 1. I am very interested in Frontend Development. 2. I love video editing and graphics designing. 3. I enjoy challenges that enables to grow. 4. I am part time Blogger.

3 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post